The 2015 Photo Contest will be held completely online, as it was last year. Please note instructions for participation below:
1. Email your VERTICAL jpg photos with a resolution of 300 dpi or higher to
email@example.com. Photos should be 8”W x 10”H but can be resized if the resolution is high enough.
2. You must be an ACMS member physician to submit photos. Voting will take place on the ACMS website, www.acms.org.
3. Include the name of the photo (please keep file names short) as well as your name, specialty, address and phone number in the email.
4. You will receive verification that your photo has been received and is eligible to be entered in the contest.
a) Horizontal photos will not be considered.
b) Photos with low resolution will not be considered.
c) Panoramic shots or photos featuring specifically identifiable individuals/relatives will not be considered.
5. The deadline for submission is Friday, August 28, 2015. Voting will open after this date.
6. Participants are permitted to submit three photos but are limited to two winning entries.
7. Voting will close Friday, October 2, 2015. Voters should vote for 12 photos, as in previous contests.
8. Winners will be announced on the website, in the Bulletin and via email. The 1st-place winner’s photo will appear on the January 2016 cover; the remaining winning photos will appear on Bulletin covers throughout the year. Entries that were not selected as winners will be used in the Bulletin as space allows.
9. Please continue to check the ACMS website and future issues of the Bulletin for further updates and reminders.
10. If you have any questions, please call Bulletin Managing Editor Meagan Welling at (412) 321-5030, ext. 105, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.