2019 Bulletin Photo Contest
Contest entry instructions and rules
- Email your VERTICAL jpg photos with a resolution of 300 dpi or higher to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos should be 8”W x 10”H; no more than three photos may be submitted.
- You must be an ACMS member physician to submit photos.
- Include the name of the photo (please keep file names short) as well as your name, specialty, address and phone number in the email.
- You will receive verification that your photo has been received and is eligible to be entered in the contest.
- a) Horizontal photos will not be considered.
- b) Photos with low resolution will not be considered.
- c) Panoramic shots or photos featuring specifically identifiable individuals/relatives will not be considered.
- The deadline for submission is Friday, October 4, 2019. After this date, a group of individuals selected by the ACMS Board of Directors and ACMS Editorial Board will vote on the top 12 photos.
- Winners will be announced on the ACMS website, in the Bulletin and via email. The 1st-place winner’s photo will appear on the January 2020 cover; the remaining winning photos will appear on Bulletin covers throughout the year.
- Please continue to check the ACMS website and future issues of the Bulletin for further updates and reminders.
- If you have any questions, please call Bulletin Managing Editor Meagan Sable at (412) 321-5030, ext. 105, or email email@example.com.