DocBookMD is a smartphone platform designed by physicians for physicians. DocBookMD provides physicians an exclusive HIPAA-compliant network to connect, communicate and collaborate.
ACMS is pleased to introduce the NEW DocBookMD® Version 3.0. By partnering with DocBookMD®, we can offer a next-generation HIPAA-compliant multimedia communication tool exclusively to our members.
DocBookMD is currently available for the iPhone, ipad, iTouch, and Android.
DocBookMD®, a company created by physicians for physicians, enables physicians to connect, communicate and collaborate within their local medical community.
- If you do not have your Member Number – contact ACMS at 412-321-5030 or email email@example.com for your Member Number. Then go to your phone and download the FREE app from the iTunes App Store, or download from the Android Market. Click here for a step by step guide.
DocBookMD® 3.0 Key Features:
- Exclusively for members. ACMS membership and activation is required.
- Unparalleled data quality from information you provide to us.
- Fast look-up of physicians by last name, first name or specialty, and contact them via messaging, office phone or cellphone.
- Secure Physician-to-Physician HIPAA-compliant messaging. Input important information, patient name, room number, or MRN, and attach a photo (of a wound, X-ray or EKG).
- Optional time specific notification of message viewed. Receive a 5 min. or 15 min. notification if the message is not opened.
- Pharmacy Search lets you locate area pharmacies and get their contact information, including a map.
- Personalization allows you to create a list of favorites, add notes or add detailed information.
Special thanks to PMSLIC for their generous support of the docbookMD App.