- This event has passed.
9th Annual Behavioral Health and Aging Conference: The Cutting Edge of Depression Treatment in Late Life
September 19, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Genetic Testing and Complementary Medicine Approaches
- Integrating Behavioral Health in Primary Care
- Ketamine/Esketamine for Late Life Depression
- Electroconvulsive Therapy Update (ECT)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Therapy (TMS)
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit TM
The University of Pittsburgh is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution.
Continuing Education credits for other professionals will also be available.
PROMOTE YOUR EVENT.
Have an event you would like added to the list?
Please provide a link to the event details on your website.