- This event has passed.
Recognizing & Responding to Children at Risk: Suspected Child Abuse & Neglect Education for Physicians
November 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
About this Virtual Event
- Identify the role of child protection
- Describe the role of mandated reporter
- Define categories of child abuse in the law
- Recognize potential risks/indicators of child abuse/neglect
- Explain referral process and follow up
- Identify prevention resources
This training reviews the elements of child abuse, including the legal definitions of a child, perpetrator, and categories and indicators of abuse. The training explains your obligations as a mandated reporter, including how to make a report, protections for those who report, and the liability for failing to report.
2 Hrs Category 1 Credits – Meets mandated reporter training requirement for license renewal
PROMOTE YOUR EVENT.
Have an event you would like added to the list?
Please provide a link to the event details on your website.