In this time of crisis, the Allegheny County Medical Society cares for our heroic physician members as they serve the patients of our region.
As active ACMS Member, we wish to offer you two NIOSH approved N95 Masks and a mask fit test at no charge.
On Saturday, May 9th beginning at 9:00 am and ending at 5:00 pm mask distribution and fit tests will commence at ACMS Headquarters located at 713 Ridge Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Complimentary masks and fit tests are limited and available on a first come first served basis. To secure your mask and/or fit test please:
- Complete the Mask Request Reservation Form
- Request a Fit Test Appointment (Optional) VERY IMPORTANT: Please read the mask fit testing procedures
- Would you be so kind as to make a small contribution to the ACMS Foundation Front Line Relief Fund? You can pay it forward and be eligible for a special tax deduction for up to $300 in cash giving for the 2020 tax year.
- Drive Through Service for Mask Pick-Up Only. Physicians who do not have a mask fitting are welcome to take advantage of drive through service. Stay safe in your car, secure your mask and quickly be on your way.
- Complimentary Parking is available for our Members who have scheduled a Fit Test at the Medical Society.
- Fit Tests are very limited, additional Fit Tests will be scheduled based on demand
- Only one standard size mask is available
- The masks are provided as a community service and ACMS makes no representation or warranty with respect to the quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Fit Tests are being performed as a community service, by CIH Services, Inc. and ACMS makes no warranty with respect to their ability to do so and the recipient weighs and discharges ACMS from any liability therefore.