Please note instructions below for participating in the 2021 ACMS Bulletin Photo Contest:
1. Email your VERTICAL jpg photos with a resolution of 300 dpi or higher to email@example.com. Photos should be 8”W x 10”H. No more than three photos may be submitted.
2. You must be an ACMS member physician to submit photos.
3. Include the name of the photo (please keep file names short) as well as your name, specialty, address and phone number in the email.
4. You will receive verification that your photo has been received and is eligible to be entered in the contest.
a) Horizontal photos will not be considered.
b) Photos with low resolution will not be considered.
c) Panoramic shots or photos featuring specifically identifiable individuals/relatives will not be considered.
5. The deadline for submission is Friday, October 1, 2021. After this date, a group of individuals selected by the ACMS Board of Directors and ACMS Editorial Board will vote on the top 12 photos.
6. Winners will be announced on the ACMS website, in the Bulletin and via email. The 1st-place winner’s photo will appear on the January 2022 cover; the remaining winning photos will appear on Bulletin covers throughout the year.
9. Please continue to check the ACMS website and future issues of the Bulletin for further updates and reminders.
10. If you have any questions, please contact Bulletin Managing Editor Meagan Sable at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (412) 321-5030, ext. 105.